Friday, November 9, 2018

Rescue Your Family--The Book!



Friends,

I'm so pleased to announce the release of my latest book, Rescue Your Family. I may have mentioned before that I'm an author of young adult fiction. My collection of published books can be found on my web site, www.juliemusil.com.

This latest book is unique for me, as it's non-fiction. It's my own deeply personal story that you've read on this blog.

It's been many months since I've posted here. During that time we sold our old home, moved in with my sister, then bought our new home and settled in. All while continuing to lead and direct three of the finest people I know--my sons. It's been quite a year.

With my latest book release comes a whole lot of hope--hope that you or someone you know will be blessed by it. Hope that it'll find its way into the hands of the spouse who's hurting and confused. Hope that it'll reach someone who's on the fence about leaving their family, and persuade them to stay and rescue what seems lost.

Won't you help me help others? Share the book. Share my story. Share the hope.

Click below to download a copy!

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
iTunes

Until next time...

No comments: